Last week I showed clips from Supersize Me and explained why McDonalds is unhealthy. I think it was effective, because this superhero is afraid of fast food!
These two kids are clearly playing to their audience. I love it!
They're studying about the environment in their normal English classes. I'm going to have to teach them the word "trash!"
This kind of reminds me of the Chinese singer Jay Chou. I'm pretty impressed.
One kid decided that I should keep this forever. I probably will.
2 comments:
I did this lesson with my older juniors but we did drawing too. I think my favorites were "Spiderdog" and "Super watermelon" who had the power to be eaten by people. I think we also had super underwear man. Hahaha. I'm curious to see if my junior little ones will take to it the same way.
It's fun that your kids draw cute things... I had to be careful when I assigned drawings because the "goth" kids(Or emo, whatever the equivalent is now) would usually draw me something dead or with blood on it. Ah, middle schoolers in America...
Post a Comment